Unpick the latest buzz in bodywork and yoga. Explore how we can move with more ease by working with our fascia.
In this workshop, we will:
- Discover how to gently ease out long-held restrictions and areas of tension, reducing unnecessary holding and redundant movement patterns.
- Become more attuned to the sense of glide within and between the fascial layers, and begin to move with more ease and freedom.
- Develop approaches to unwind the fascial web.
- Explore visualisation techniques to help release habitual holding patterns and areas of restriction.
- Explore the feeling of structural stability and understand the role our fascia has in our proprioception and physical support.
A practical workshop suitable for all levels of experience.
Date: Sunday 25 Apr 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Anatomy & Physiology, Asana, Deeper Practice,
Suitable for All,
Place/s Available: 19