Experience a new, more vibrant relationship with your feet. Wake up your whole body, improve your posture and create a strong connection with the ground beneath us.
In this practical workshop, we will:
- Examine the anatomy of the foot, including normal range of movement and how to work with common restrictions and issues.
- Learn practical self-massage skills to soothe and enliven our feet.
- Explore the relationship between the feet, knees, pelvis and jaw.
- Develop improved stability through the legs and spine.
- Find a fresh connection with the ground, and experience a new elastic responsiveness in our movement.
Date: Sunday 25 Apr 2021
Time: 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Anatomy & Physiology, Asana, Deeper Practice,
Suitable for All,
Place/s Available: 23